Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd., formerly known as Shanghai Diesel Engine Factory, was founded in April 1947, the 1993 restructuring of the joint-stock listed companies to issue A, B shares. The company's total share capital of 480 million shares, which accounted for 54.82% of A shares in circulation, circulation accounted for 45.18% of B shares. 1958 design and manufacture of the first 6135 diesel engine, creating a precedent for China's middle-bore diesel engines, and to lay the basic position of the company in the industry. The company currently has a D114, C121, 135 (G128), three series of diesel engines, power full coverage of 60-420 horsepower. The products are mainly used in commercial vehicles, construction machinery, ships, and captive power plants and other power supporting leadership and exported to more than 50 countries and regions. On the basis of the existing products, the company has also developed new products, LPG, natural gas, dimethyl ether, and dual-fuel engine, to enhance the company's response to the energy shortage of capacity for sustainable development.